I want that crazy kind of love that has you driving over to my house at 2 in the morning so we can sit in your truck and just be together. The kind that has you calling me darlin’ from the moment you meet me. The kind that makes you feel like I’ve baled up your heart. The kind that makes me sing even louder when those certain songs come on the radio. I want a country boy to kiss me under fireworks, to hold my hand when we walk around the fair, to play his guitar for me. I keep holding out hope.
24. Single. The kind you could take home to momma. Kik: OrphieGirl
That awkward moment when the guy you had a huge crush on in high school starts messaging you on facebook after 6 years. And he’s fat. And engaged. And you look fucking HOT now.
"What’s the worst possible thing you can call a woman? Don’t hold back, now.
You’re probably thinking of words like slut, whore, bitch, cunt (I told you not to hold back!), skank.
Okay, now, what are the worst things you can call a guy? Fag, girl, bitch, pussy. I’ve even heard the term “mangina.”
Notice anything? The worst thing you can call a girl is a girl. The worst thing you can call a guy is a girl. Being a woman is the ultimate insult. Now tell me that’s not royally fucked up."
And I’m just sitting here in my Pinky & the Brain/Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog crossover shirt reading Game of Thrones.
friendly reminder that having high self esteem is a GOOD THING and its not COOL OR TRENDY TO HATE YOURSELF having no self esteem is the worst and just bc a lot of people on this website arent very happy w themselves doesnt mean its cool or trendy so please try ur hardest to feel good about yourself bc its the best feeling in the world to have self confidence (☆^ー^☆)
(Source: richvampires, via oenomelle)
My Perfect Man?
I know he’s out there somewhere… If you know him, can you tell him there’s a young lady out there looking for him?
My absolutely perfect man…
- drives a pickup truck and is picky about the radio presets.
- has a little sister of whom he is overly protective.
- has captivating eyes that radiate warmth when he smiles.
- loves to laugh. Hard. Often.
- is the undisputed Grill Master.
- works with horses and loves/respects his own.
- plays guitar and asks me to sing along.
- has an open mind and respects all living things.
- has big, strong hands and arms that make me feel safe.
- is honest, loyal, faithful, and open as a partner.
- votes. And cares about the type of world in which he lives.
- loves cats as well as dogs and wouldn’t mind fostering some.
- smells AMAZING.
- is clean but not afraid to get really, really dirty.
- challenges my wit without making me feel inferior.
- loves going on adventures of all shapes and sizes.
- has read and loves the Harry Potter series.
- has one tattoo that really means something to him.
- may want kids later in life. If society shapes up.
- appreciates my romantic gestures and even reciprocates.
- can and does teach me new things.
- takes control sometimes and forces me to be an equal.
- loves me, trusts me, respects me, and enjoys me.
- would maybe like to see me a little bit fatter… (I know this one’s pushing it, so we’ll just leave it there).